Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Reading by the Fire!

(Illegal words: It does not get cold enough to have a fire down here very often. This week has been frigid! DadOf3 and Prince did their nightly reading by the fireplace last night.)

12 comments:

Sharon said...

It looks so cozy! They look quite content by the fire. :)
Happy WW! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kelly said...

Very Cozy indeed!! IN FL we don't get cold enough weather to use the fireplace, but... we crank up the AC put on our long johns and climb under our heavy quilts every once in a while!! :o) You do what you gotta do!! Have a great WW!! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and cozy!

I so need a fireplace, it is always cold here. :o)

Anonymous said...

Cozy is definitely the word for that picture. I wouldn't mind reading by that fire myself!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

That looks like so much fun! I think you captured the moment perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Comfy cozy by the fire - AWESOME - Happy Holidays, you guys!

The Butterfly Catcher said...

Warm, fuzzy memories made with love!! Great Pic! Thanks for stopping by my site today!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh, how sweet! Great picture!

Elle Bee said...

This is the good stuff of life. Simple moments of daily routine which are cherished...

Shanna said...

Oh how I long for a fireplace. Very cozy and comfy. Thanks for stopping by! Have you had your baby yet?!

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet and full of love.

Manderly Ringor said...

Oh I love fires...we have ni fireplace so I am always drawn to them in other peoples homes. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing your cozy picture! Have a blessed day!

Workout Countdown!

Countdown to the Prince"s Birthday!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Princess"s Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Knight"s Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker