Thursday, December 4, 2008

Princess's Silly Class

I went to Princess's school yesterday to take their class picture. This is a requrement for all room parents. We have to take the class pictures and then submit them to the yearbook committee. I actually really enjoy doing this. The kids were very excited and they did a good job of being still....
...because I promised them that I would take a silly picture when I got a good serious picture!
Aren't they cute?



2 comments:

Kristi said...

This is tradition at our family Christmas every year. Take one nice picture, and one silly one. I think everyone endures the nice one just to get to the silly one faster.

Momisodes said...

LOL! That is so cute :) What fun!

Workout Countdown!

Countdown to the Prince"s Birthday!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Princess"s Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Knight"s Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker