Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Countdown to Christmas


Check out my new button on the Sidebar! Shana over at My Three Wiseman's is doing something fun for Christmas.


I am going to get more in depth on Friday, but one thing that my kids and I have done to get ready for Christmas so far is to put up our Christmas Tree. I don't know about you but I like a LOT of lights on my Christmas tree. It takes about 2 hours to put up the tree with all of my lights and this is before the decorating can actually begin. The kids were getting really anxious towards the end. They were ready to decorate for goodness sake! They really did a nice job putting up the ornaments. It is fun to go through the ornaments each year and explain where we got each one. It is a nice walk down memory lane. Come back on Friday for all of the "putting up the tree" photos!

3 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Hope you have a magical holiday season this year!

Anonymous said...

I love to go though each ornament and tell them who they came from. I can't wait to see your pictures. And thanks for linking to my Countdown to Christmas. :o)

Maude Lynn said...

I haven't got our tree up, yet. But, today I did all of the furniture rearranging for the tree!

Workout Countdown!

Countdown to the Prince"s Birthday!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Princess"s Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Knight"s Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker