Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Not ready to give up naps!


40 comments:

Michelle said...

look at him! He's a tired little fellow! Cute picture ~
Michelle
raisinglittlewomen.com

Ariel said...

Aw! Too sweet! And I'm sure he's holding on trying to avoid those naps too!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your strawberries!

Kristi said...

That's awesome...my neighbor's little boy does that on our couch all the time.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! LOVE IT!!! :o)

Summer said...

Aww, so cute. I love it when they just fall asleep like that, makes them look so little. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute photo - our cat never stays still long enough!

Tara said...

Thanks for dropping over to my blog...I love your picture! I've got one close to that age too and they think they're tired!

Brandy said...

I know your picture was to capture the sleeping child, but the first thing that jumped out at me was the cat. He's almost as big as your son! Hahaha!

Nice picture!

Brandy

Unknown said...

Wow, that cat is huge!!LOL Wonderful pic. I 've never had a cat...thinking of getting one though.

Anonymous said...

So cute, asleep sitting up, my son does that too sometimes!

Michelle said...

awww. that's very sweet .it's hard not to nap in the late afternoon or evening.thanks for the comment.have a great day.

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

similar to my Wordless Wednesday---we had tired boys this week
www.helpfulhomemaker.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not ready to give up my naps, either. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Vered said...

"Not ready to give up naps" - I'll say! :)

misty said...

Aww, too cute. I miss nap time. My 3 year old has not taken a nap since she was 18 months old.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Much sweeter picture than my wordless picture. Hope you have recovered from mine. But thanks for coming over to see. Please come again.
I love blogging also and love reading about everyone and their families. I think it is a glorified way of snooping and not being accused of being one.

Jess NBP said...

Looks almost like what my three year old does.

Tina said...

How sweet is that!?! Simply adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rebekah said...

Cute. Thats one big kitty kitty

Anonymous said...

I'm not ready to give up naps either!

Brenda said...

Such a great picture! It always amazes me how kids can fall asleep anywhere in any postition!
So glad you stopped by!

Unknown said...

Aww god bless, that is adorable. I'm hoping that's strawberry sauce all round his chops!

Atasha said...

Yes indeed they are precious! That is one big cat. My son is 4. He fights nap time but he still needs them. He actually naps at pre-K with no trouble, it's at home we run into trouble.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pic!! That is one big cat!

Muthering Heights said...

Awww, all the summer fun must have worn him out!

iMother2.0 said...

even that poor cat is tired....awww

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I am not ready to give them up either!

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I love when they fall asleep sitting up. What a patient kitty!

Maria's Space said...

So cute. That is such a big cat.

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Awww! That is very precious. I hope my baby will (someday) nap without being in my lap. ;-)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

A protector guarding kid while he's taking a nap :) Sweet!

Maude Lynn said...

Me, either!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is so like my 3 year old daughter. Ask her if she's ready to take a nap and she shakes her head vehemently. A little while later, she's sacked out on the couch.

Christine said...

He is too cute! Love that the cat looks so cozy, too!

Vintage Whimsy Studio said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - that's such a cute shot! We get that around here, too. You've inspired me, perhaps I'll post my latest "napping" picture ;o) Nina

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

Napping is good. I'm dreading the day when my oldest gives them up for good. I'm not ready yet!

Great photo! The cat seems pleased!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

How sweet is that photo. Such innocence and a protective cat too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.... that is way too sweet.

KC said...

cute little sleepy head

Deb said...

LOL, nope I guess not! Too cute. :)

Workout Countdown!

Countdown to the Prince"s Birthday!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Princess"s Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Countdown to the Knight"s Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker